View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2010, 16:55   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations Apprime, HaSu and 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Fair enough, but this is a congratulations thread.
That isn't really a thing. If we're not going to at least question whether or not people deserve to be congratulated then it's not really a "discussion". We might as well just have one guy "congratulations" and people could quote it repeatedly.

Quote:
Theam's post was a pure flame and he showed little interest in parttaking in either this threads purpouse or discuss it.
I meant the post where he disagreed with you that they deserved to be congratulated. That was not a flame. And although his second post was a flame the point in it is not instantly dismissable. Even if everyone sucked to the level whereby it was officially pronounced a game against mankind someone would still have to finish #1.

Quote:
HaSu were #1 before asc-fleets started suiciding on him, henrik's salvage came from mostly planets that spent most of the round in app-tag. HaSu, being in a weak'ish gal, had to fight to keep ahead all round. It was in no way an easy ride. You can ask dlr/xvx if they gave HaSu anything for free aswell.
First off, no. Prior to timpayne et al suiciding he was 350k behind, res might have brought him closer but he wasn't first. And if you're trying to prove your point by referring to his galaxy which flagshipped him and the fact his main enemies were a pair of non top 10 sub-30 man tags. Well, you can see why I don't think it's a particularly awe-inspiring victory. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. The list of #1 planet winners isn't exactly one I view as particularly worthy of respect.

Quote:
I have never claimed this round to be interesting or fun, at all. I've been bored to hell myself. I'm just pointing out that there are more factors in play than imp's desicion not to hit app at the time in question.
Actually you said the round wasn't worth thinking about it. Which was what I pointed out was a daft thing to say.