View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2010, 16:04   #27
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Congratulations Apprime, HaSu and 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
It's probably worth thinking about that statement a little bit more if you're actually interested in trying to work out why the round ended up going the way it did.
I'm not interested in trying to work out why the round ended up going the way it did. I just want the lemoneaters to have a look in the mirror and be done with this round already. Just because politics didnt go the way some people wanted at pt500, didnt mean they have to sabotage the rest of the round for themself to prove a point. Not being able to congratulate the winners after the ticker has stopped because of what they feel some none-winners has done is just disrespectful to those on the top of the rankings. There are enough threads to take the discussion of hypotetical and actual political moves midround further in, no need to make this thread a lemonparty.

ruler; i state app outwarred you because of asc-members own statement midround, asc were still #3 with full control on the allies behind and had several top planets(including shazna). Even if you were outwarred, you were far from beaten.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 11 Dec 2010 at 16:12.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote