Thread: With Marv gone
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 09:30   #47
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: With Marv gone

I'l try to post somethign constructive.

With idler's historic experience he would probabaly be an asset to PATeam in some way. However he almost certainly knows very little about the shupport team, how it works etc. He probabaly also has very little idea of the tasks the Head of Support actually does, and I'm confident that if he did he wouldn't actually want the job.

If Idler were in PATeam he would probabaly be best in some kind of development role, but again to reitierate some previous posts it would be useful if he were serious about this to join the support and possibly MH teams first. This way PATeam can assess his knowledge and understanding of the current game and then combined with our knowledge of his usefulness in the past we could make an informed decision. Many people in the current team have moved up the ranks quickly, so I'm confident that if idler was serious about wanting to contribute and he demonstrated his usefulness and trustworthyness that he could become a real asset to the team over time.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote