Thread: With Marv gone
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 18:28   #44
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: With Marv gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Out of curiosity, Idler, could you actually say something about the plans you have for Planetarion? How would you go about reviving interest in the game, stabilizing and possibly increasing the userbase, and what direction would you be taking the game in if you were in charge?
Im eager to let you all know, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow. Going home from work now