View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2007, 14:22   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: game down - why?

That's irrelevant though. They would/could do that if the 24 hour downtime hadn't happened as well. The main point is that up-to-date information is not available. Thus scans, fleets, missions, incomings, these should all be unaccessible during the downtime. Which they are. The only thing people can do (and this is unsolvable, insofar as it's a problem at all, which I'm not yet convinced of) is use already open pages.

Fact is, downtime will always be good for some and bad for others. One day it's bad for me, one day it's good for me. However, I've never felt that downtime has seriously influenced my luck. Maybe because it really hasn't, maybe because I don't feel the need to point the finger to some external cause and say "see, that's why x went wrong, it's not my fault at all".

That said, adherance to existing policy (and change thereof, if needed) would go a long way toward minimizing fingerpointing.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote