View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 10:08   #159
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
In Omen, i dont know any other planets other than elviz. The only other pnap i remember was Henrik when he was in CT.
I don't think there were that many.

Quote:
Its not really a radical redesign, to just change the XP formula to include galaxys/alliance and stack it so the reward for hitting a top planet in a top galaxy in a top alliance is enough to justify doing it.
Yes it is. It'd be the most radical redesign of the scoregain formula since xp was actually introduced.

Quote:
but isnt your last sentance, exactly what this did at the end of this round? and if nothing changes, cant the exactly same thing happen next round? The rules they followed at the end of this round, were the same rules they've always been following, its just come to light that they cant actual prove it (and all previous closures have been wrong).
As I said, they'll just decide they don't need incontrovertible proof. And yeah it pretty much was. Surprised it stood personally. I doubt it will if it starts happening often.

Quote:
Thats why i said coupled with the XP change, top players wanting to hit other top players, lowing the amount of noobie bashing and then for the salvage formula.. If you can no longer make a profit from it, you could tweak the formula slightly higher.. Could even make it 50% for the defending planet and 30% for the defending fleets, so that inactives would get the 50% salvage when bashed while offline.
New players don't care about formulae. You could probably let some of them rebuild 100% but as long as they saw their fleet die they'd probably go inactive. New players are attracted by slick surface features and cool things they get to do immediately which seem to have an actual impact ingame.