View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 12:21   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Thank You For Your Kind Thoughts

I don't live in London at the moment (I'm about 20-30 minutes out) but I used to, and I spend quite a lot of time there as most of my friends are there. I've never been threatened, mugged or stabbed. None of my friends have either.

Horrible things do happen in places - but that's true of everywhere. There was a bombing in EXETER a month or so ago, for christ's sake. It doesn't mean you'll get blown up if you go there!

Stop being so melodramatic and hang out in less dark alleys.

On topic (sorry), glad to hear you're coping ok dda! Don't try to beat me in the hospital condition stakes though, yeah? I had cancer... I will always win...