View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 22:59   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thank You For Your Kind Thoughts

Yes, I had a heart attack and emergency open heart surgery. However, I promise I shall not fall into the "Old Folks Syndrome" where I post innumerable and interminable threads about my health.

I was in distress but never in pain. There were some complications afterwards caused by over medication. However, now that I am properly regimented, everything is going well. I will be off of work for a few months but one must take the bitter with the sweet.

I am recovereing to the point where I am going to get myself a passport for the first time in my life, and if the pound doesn't price me out of the market, arund this time next year I am going to come to London. I have decided that putting things off that you have always wanted to do can be a dangerous thing.

At any rate, I am back and very touched that people said nice things about me. Even my Marxist-Lennonist friend Zhukov said something nice, But, now back to normal! Let the venom flow.