View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2009, 01:18   #68
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Make a big change

Oh I agree it'd be hugely different. No need to get up in the middle of the night anymore would be a huge bonus in terms of how easy it is to get into the game. But effectively it just turns into a big maths formula requiring a tiny bit of activity. It's not unfathomable. It's just not really pa. I still want to play pa, not just some random browser based game involving spaceships and fighting.

Also you should totally sign up a planet and see what you think. It'd be a pretty interesting perspective and ****ing hilarious to boot.