Thread: Touch-typing
View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2007, 14:55   #16
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Touch-typing

I touch type with all my fingers except for my little fingers, and am reasonably quick.

Im not sure how i learnt, but i had a computer in the house all my life, so i guess it was just lots and lots of practice

edit: after reading Dante's post i realise i do use my little finger for shift/ctrl/etc

Last edited by Deepflow; 5 May 2007 at 16:53.
Deepflow is offline   Reply With Quote