View Single Post
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 07:05   #61
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jesus rejected for Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Difference is that once you have God you no longer hunger for peace of mind.

Yahwe you once told me that you would love to be a father. The only person stopping that from happening is you. Not genetics. Not sexual orientation. Just your choice. Debate it all you want but this is the simple truth.

I am not trying to attack you Yahwe if that is how you might percieve this. I am just trying to point out that some of the things you want are already available to you.
I percieve that you do not understand what you are saying. You do not understand the evil you are prosletising.

I percieve that you genuinely enjoy your absurd beliefs.

You prefer to live in a dichotomy.

Good, evil, right, wrong, black, white; like a child you find it comforting to live in this escapist fantasy.

Unfortunately you term it religion. You bastardise doctrine that you do not understand. You pervert tolerence and liberalism to a state whereby it is the very opposite of what it began as.

What I do not percieve is you reading other peoples posts. Nor do I percieve you thinking.