Thread: Job-Hunting
View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 14:32   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Job-Hunting

It depends if you want to get into a good graduate trainee scheme. Even some of the FTSE250 one's are probably pretty terrible from an employee point of view. I mean, the Tesco's graduate training thing probably does guarantee you that you'll be on £40k by the time you're 35 if you stick with it, but **** me I'd still not want to do it.

Getting a graduate position in engineering or similar seems to be much harder, anyway.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote