View Single Post
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:29   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Animal sex and gay sex are the same in sweeden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Please explain me your point of view on this.
People should be able to **** plants, vegetables, dish clothes, blow up dolls or non-human animals. It's called freedom. We've done this discussion before though, and all generally settles around the idea of "suffering". You animal-rights people see an animal in pain, and presume this is equivalent to human suffering. Read the old Fox Hunting thread.

I'll try not to bore you all with my views anymore on that. Bestiality being illegal is a restriction on freedom, and I'm glad some countries are more enlightened than the UK.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote