View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2010, 10:54   #36
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold
Re: politics this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I find it odd that an Asc member created this thread, surely Asc knows the political situation this round and as they're "open" (or they love to point out there an open alliance) why wouldnt ricoshay know?

This seems like a question ricoshay would of asked in his alliance channel and got the answer straght away, rather than making a thread on it. The politics of this rounds war are basically in place and the sides of each of the top 5 alliances are basically decided (Except ND, who may decide to fence.. if not now, later on).

Strikes me as strange.
Seriously speaking, Light, you are paranoid.

I, the covopper, am not interested whatsoever in influencing the course of politics this round.
I, the player, was just curious about the current state of affairs between Osiris/Evo/ND/App.
I, the Ascendancy member, am sad about you hiring guards just after I blew a building of yours.
I, the human being, wish you a nice recovery from the effects of paranoia and I, still the human being, hope that the evil men in black wont get you soon.