View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2010, 21:48   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: politics this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
I think that whilst there is an abundance of Asc posters on these forums, the whole "Asc forums crew" and Ascendancy's supposed domination of the forums is highly exaggerated, which makes people stay away from the forums (and contributes to the fact that there are more asc posters than any other alliance)
If anything the dominant meme on the forums these days is "o what's the point of posting it's just ascendancy discussions!!!"

Just look at this thread. An Ascendancy member starts a thread with a fairly normal question (we've actually had loads of threads like these over the rounds), gets one Ascendancy reply, one DLR, one Osiris, another ascendancy response and suddenly it's all accused of being an Ascendancy PR operation followed by a hopeless attempt to get things back to some semblance of a topic, briefly interrupted by 2 people posting "o what's the point etc", and then finally light finds the thread and we're doomed to having to wade through her inability to actually respond to another post without breaking it down into individual letters. Fan ****ing Tastic.

Personally I'd be pro some stricter moderating which involved deleting posts like kj's. I mean seriously, does anyone here believe he actually intended to contribute to any sort of discussion like that? At best it was an attempt to stop the thread from developing and at worst it was outright trolling.

Quick, someone stop me before I eat your baby!

Edit: Amusingly light has since deleted her post, which was probably the best in the thread since kjel spouted his verbal diarrhoea all over it, which actually talked about the current state of alliances in the game briefly.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 8 Jun 2010 at 22:09.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote