View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2010, 21:13   #20
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: politics this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
You did kinda bring that on yourself by driving away almost every poster who didn't agree with you and derailing a huge amount of threads yourself over the last couple of years...

Seems a bit strange that suddenly you don't want "yet another thread about us."...

PS: by you I don't mean you personally but the ascendancy forum troll crew + boytoys.
I think that whilst there is an abundance of Asc posters on these forums, the whole "Asc forums crew" and Ascendancy's supposed domination of the forums is highly exaggerated, which makes people stay away from the forums (and contributes to the fact that there are more asc posters than any other alliance)

You do also get posters who aren't Asc that make pretty decent points and they're fine - Hanzi has made decent posts at times, Light can make sense sometimes too (eg. owning GM on that PD thread). That said they're both idiots a lot of the time (see Light's contribution to this thread). Just need more people who can make decent points and argue well that aren't in Ascendancy.