View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2010, 20:49   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: politics this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I find it odd that an Asc member created this thread, surely Asc knows the political situation this round and as they're "open" (or they love to point out there an open alliance) why wouldnt ricoshay know?
If you read the post and ignore the raging ad hominem for a second, you'll note the post was more about a lack of commentary on the subject and wanting to start discussion more than anything. As a former moderator, I am pro discussion about pretty much anything.

Quote:
This seems like a question ricoshay would of asked in his alliance channel and got the answer straght away, rather than making a thread on it.
He could have, but he'd probably have a quite blinkered view then, wouldn't he? How about a debate to open the mind?

Quote:
The politics of this rounds war are basically in place and the sides of each of the top 5 alliances are basically decided (Except ND, who may decide to fence.. if not now, later on).
Then why not discuss this and its potential ramifications? It sounds far more interesting than deliberating over the motives over why someone from Ascendancy decided to make a post.

Quote:
Strikes me as strange.
Is debate and discussion beyond you or something?

Quote:
Asc wants a full blown war..
Absolutely bang on here, won't deny it and I'm not even playing this one. We're absolutely pro war, as that involves playing the game instead of playing swap the roid and seeing fencers win for relatively little effort. My only conclusion from this is that you're pro stagnation and fencing, although like most people who are in favour of this position, only when it suits yourself. You'ld rather grow your way to a win than actually go out to win one convincingly.

Quote:
so they can hide behind Apprime and as such, not get targetted which would give them another easy round
We've never hidden behind anybody. In fact quite often we hit as provocatively as we can.

Quote:
o and Mz, questioning why someone made a topic.. is no offtopic when talking about politics of the round, considering the forums have been used numerous times by Asc to sway politics and this topic was made by an Asc person.
But on this occasion, no attempt was made in the initial post or indeed any other post by the thread starter, so why make an issue of it? In fairness to mz, once he sees people invent stuff like this to distract from the crux of the thread which is "what's going on hey lets discuss" it can reach a breaking point where he says "offtopic". As the moderator he knows best (I wouldn't have appointed him if I didn't think he couldn't make tough decisions) and quite frankly can legitimately expect other users to defer to that judgment.

If all you can muster is total fiction and paranoia regarding what players from Ascendancy post, feel free - we'll just have threads that go nowhere. If you want to talk about politics this round, we might have an interesting thread. Your choice, really.

So my question is this: are you interested in debating the current politics of this round, or have you deemed it not to your advantage to do so?