Thread: Well Done Tony
View Single Post
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:45   #11
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
Re: Well Done Tony

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
You total utter retard

In case if your wondering what this thread is about, its essentially a rant of about how "President" Blair has decided to run this country, in other words in america.

Yes, he is rarely here, seeing him in parliment just makes me say "**** me, hes here?", he doesnt care much about current affairs, and leaves most of this to Prescott, who is doing a okay job, and i like his whole stance at the Fire Strike.

But the one thing that has annoyed me is is total lack of consideriation into how much **** we are in at the moment

Lets Put it into Perspective shall we

Bin Laden Makes a lovely tape release about how the people who support america will get a bit of trouble, top of the bill is us

Next the Firemen go on strike, therefore leaving us with practically no cover in case of any problems, and no it seems airport security and fire teams wont to go on strike, so they are annoyed at the moment

If i was a terrorist i would be saying "how ****ing convinient"

I expect a terrorist attack to be carried out or attempted before christmas

Ofcourse, the moment there was a terrorist attack, all unions would stop any actions and help.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote