View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 14:07   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Beginning......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
That's not true. Obviously there were always non-PA threads, but they mingled with the PA threads. So if Sid was going to declare war on someone, or post some other propaganda he did it here. Alliance Discussions then (if it was even called that) was used mainly for recruitment, and PD didn't exist.

edit : Re-reading my post I realise I wasn't very clear. When I said "GD was designated as a non-PA forum" I meant a _purely_ non-pa forum.
There was the alliances forum back then before it got split into AD and AR (i'm pretty sure I never modded the alliances forum so I think this must have happened prior to r7 when I started).

A real life friend of mine (who has long since quit) told me about planetarion towards the end of r1 and I had a look and it was interesting and I was going to sign up but he said to wait for a while. Some indeterminate time later he rang me back up and I signed up for r2. I played until the middle of r5 I think before quitting. I used to always read the forums but I never bothered posting. Somewhere in between around may 2001 apparently I signed up an account for some strange reason (thinking back on it now it was probably alliance related or something). Within a week or two I started posting on GD where I met various interesting groups of people and joined some fun irc channels. It was all downhill from there but I'd like to think I'm responsible for a few cool and or helpful things like #forums or moderating the boards, you can blame jboy for getting me involved in that particular filth-ridden aspect of the internet.

It's been four and a half years since I registered this account and five and a half since I started playing the game. Time does fly when you're having fun