View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2010, 14:27   #48
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worst Alliance EVA!!

As opposed to thinking I was absolutely unique and nobody else ever would have the ability to what I did? No, that's not where my mind's at, Linkie. NFI won because I contributed. I did this over one round, and my alliance won. Given that alliances have been winning rounds prior to R38 in which I wasn't involved I'd assume I'm not the only person capable of doing my job.

I would say though that a lot of people joined NFI specifically because was leading it. I'd also then say that some people specifically didn't join for the same reason!

HC'ing "ability" comes down to experience and time available to invest in managing the people you've recruited. I invested a lot of time in managing the people in the alliance and I'm proud of the response. I couldn't have done Patrikc or LordN's job, but then LordN couldn't have done my job and Patrikc lacked the time to invest in the latter stages of the round.