View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2010, 23:57   #34
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Worst Alliance EVA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
I think what NFI should learn from this round, is that if you are going to win anyway, there is absolutely no need to justify your actions on the forums if you suspect they might piss off some other players. The chances are that doing so will just make you look bad.
I agree with your post a good deal, as ultimately they were allowed by others to lock out the round. In the end I think what grates about NFI is their utter lack of confidence in terms of just napping more and more alliances even though the round was won for them.

If I was NFI I'd have defended my alliance on the forum by simply stating there was nothing to justify and if I wanted to win on every possible scale, then it was my decision to make and no-one elses. It would have caused quite a bit of uproar but I can't see an outcome where the other side don't start looking a bit bitter because they lost. Kenny's attempted justification a bit of an error but ultimately, not a very costly one beyond the embarassment he drew upon NFI. If you're winning and everything in your public relations goes to shit, be shameless!