View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2010, 19:23   #21
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: Worst Alliance EVA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
I
- Apprime had no cooldown period with Asc r37 because it was assumed that it would last through the round. They surprisingly refused to work with us while we were getting it up the bum from a block, and all our members wanted to break the nap and attack Asc for this.
You can say this as often as you like, it still doesn't make it true.. Because none of that is accurate. There was a cooldown, it was pre-agreed and ignored (exactly like the broken nap this round). Yeah, I was on cgi irc at the time and didn't save the logs, I asked cardi for specific time/date logs and he just refused to show them (....) If Apprime had been attacking we would have attacked with them, but Apprime were grounding all fleets for def, and yeah then I refused to go pick a target and pure out flak for you to get less inc while pissing off the whole uni by being the only ones hitting them. Some people in Apprime got butthurt about us not throwing away our chances to win by help them and decided to turn on the only alliance that didn't hit you, but whatever, we still got the things out of the round that we wanted

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote