View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2010, 17:17   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Worst Alliance EVA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
There was the Dimentus thing, which was a blatant and intentional breach of the NAP. Beyond that, I can't think of anything either, though I must admit that I'm very bad at remembering PA history.
That's pretty much it. I certainly don't remember anything else and I'm pretty good at remembering pa history! Also for apprime you could include this round when cardi dropped the asc nap to rape golan's gal on the last day, ignoring the fact we had a cooldown period etc. Whining about that would be fairly gay though, not exactly a big deal and that gal got hit by everyone else anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzi
They surprisingly refused to work with us while we were getting it up the bum from a block, and all our members wanted to break the nap and attack Asc for this.
I don't know if you've never been told otherwise or if you just wrote it this way because it's easier but we repeatedly offered to hit any of the other three alliances we were fighting against. We just wouldn't drop the nd nap to hit them.