View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2006, 00:54   #21
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: What is your major malfunction?

I'd say something unique, but they've all been said. I was quite surprised that Vampy's initial three points all applied to me, and the point about the email also applies, right down to thinking about what to reply with, but never bothering to do it. I think it's probably perfectionism; even though the person receiving the email won't care, I can't bring myself to post an off-the-cuff response.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote