View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 17:41   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What is your major malfunction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
it later turns out that whatever i was putting off didn't need to be done in the first place.
This happens to me all the time.

Procrastination used to be quite a bad problem for me, there's a Calvin & Hobbes quote which sums it up :

Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

However, recently I've noticed that this is no longer true - even under last minute panic (an hour before a meeting where I have to give a big presentation, the night before a piece of coursework is due in and so on) I can't do certain things. So I don't really try now. I'm either going to do with time to spare or it's not going to be done at all. I'm pretty sure the new state of affairs is much worse, but it saves me the panic stage.

As for my flaws ; I am lazy, stupid, self-destructive, I have a large cruel streak and I am overly judgemental. Oh, and I am highly prejudiced.

Despite all this most people I meet still seem to manage to be worse than me though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote