View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 17:27   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What is your major malfunction?

Procrastination is bad for me when I'm on the net. When I'm on the net I'll simply put things off for ages. If I don't have the internet, or don't have an activity on there (such as a game) that takes up time, I'm pretty productive.

I found the only way I could beat procrastination was to do things as early as possible. If I tell myself I'll get it done in more than 24 hours, then it gets slipped into "low-priority" mode and I don't bother getting round to it until it becomes pretty urgent.

Apart from laziness, I honestly don't think I do have many flaws. Now I'm far from perfect, but I'm quite a nice guy - I do care about other people and try to help them (often putting them before myself) and I don't take myself or life too seriously. I have aims in life and I try to be aware of things in the world.

I suppose I care a bit too much what people think of me. It's petty, but it is important to me. Not in terms of me being vain, but I want people to think I'm nice/funny/cool etc. This isn't a major flaw, but sometimes I put this at a priority it shouldn't really be at. I hate it when people don't like me, as I can't understand why they wouldn't like me. Arrogant maybe.