View Single Post
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 23:06   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Survivor of GD : In what way has being here affected you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
also deffeh, your threads are much appreciated but i can't help but feel it's all going to culminate in you getting ....ed off at the lack of interest in a few and then decide to leave for several months. if that's your planned course of action i'd ask you to cool off and limit yourself to one thread every two weeks and maintain a steady level of posting activity.
You may or may not noticed that i havent posted since august odds until this recent flurry. This is 'what i do', i quit gd and i return (though i never say im not coming back) because i'm a complete narcissist and an attention whore.

This recent thread flurry is 'my christmas gift to you all' before i probably go back into hibernation.

Also considering quite how few threads are created now (and also seemingly that new threads only have a shelf life of 2 days) i guess you could call this the 'last stand' of gd, as it very much seems to be in its dying days now. And yes, i know i hate it when people start the gd sux y rnt the forums gr8 again shit, but it doesnt really seem like a false dawn this time.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote