View Single Post
Unread 21 Dec 2006, 18:09   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Survivor of GD : In what way has being here affected you?

There are plenty of us who have been here a long time (too long lol jokes about hating internet communities lollers) during which we've participated in the online pissing contest known as PA GD.

But whats the single biggest thing youve taken from your time and experience here?

Im not just talking about being unable to hear anyone say 'shot in the face' without an involuntary shit punchline coming out your mouth .

For me, i very much doubt i would be doing politics right now at university. I went to university to do english, and my second and third subjects were film&media and .. i cant remember the other one. It was either psychology philosophy sociology or history or something. I really cant remember. but when i went to see my advisor on the first week of uni, i asked him to change my third choice to politics 'as it seemed more solid'. I was hungover and looking to do something positive in the hope my hangover would go away. Probably without GD i would have had no subliminal interest in politics and things could have been a lot different (even worse) as i realised i was doing an English honours degree.

What about you, what 'big things' has GD given to you

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote