View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 00:17   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Would be being born blind and deaf be that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Erm, are you mistaking me and whats-her-face up?
No, my response was to Sigrid (if you look at the text I'm replying to in that bit of my post, it's her post - not yours). I forgot to make this explicit though (by putting in the 'Originally Posted by...' bit).

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 10 Oct 2005 at 08:36.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote