View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 13:36   #35
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Would be being born blind and deaf be that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
given the shit typed in this thread I envy the blind.
best reply of the thread, it made me laugh.

Anyway on the subject. To be honest if you have never sensed seeing or hearing, you wont really be missing it. I feel sorry for them but to be honest there isnt anything I can really do. I will give my money to charities, but I prefer giving them to research charities like cancer research etc, as I always believe prevention is better than trying to solve it on the spot. Unfortunately people are dealt the cards for life and they have to play them, and where possible I help them out.