View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 01:17   #30
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Would be being born blind and deaf be that bad?

I would like to be deaf every night from the hours of midnight through 4am so I could avoid listening to the loud morons coming out of the pubs.

I would like to be deaf whenever an old person answers 'Just two teas dear' to my question of 'Smoking or non smoking?' (And possibly blind so that when I go to punch them in the face I would miss).

I would like to be blind every time I walk through the streets of a major city (or sometimes, shamefully, my own small town) so I don't have to bother supressing the urge to shout 'GET SOME CLOTHES THAT ****ING FIT YOU' at random people.

Yes, being deaf and blind would certainly have its advantages.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote