Thread: Mehh
View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 16:24   #43
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough
Re: Mehh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
I did see the log of this, thought it was low. I hope Newdawn as a whole don't get tarnished with the bad brush for the actions of (hopefully) only 1 member.
I did not see this log, but I can assure you that this was only 1 member. When approached, I declined, as i will not fall to the ranks of the other alliance in this game that feels they need to use such tactics to rule the game. so this is beside the point.

as for me approaching other allainces to get to hit NFI? wtf are you on about man. I told you last week, we want #1 planet, you said we didn't deserve it. Thats where this whole spill started. Asc went out, without us talking to them, and hit phant, causing 1K roid loss. We didnt even ask them too, after that I said to them, gee maybe we should turn on NFI. I figured we would stick with NFI til the end, like the days of ND and BT, or hirr, when you could count on an ally to stick with you. 2weeks ago when the block was ready to hunt NFI, and had asked ND, we declined due to this reason, of allies being allies. now i see how it goes.

after amon was kicked from the channel and something was astir in the air, yea, I pm'd firebird and asked what their stance was in this whole thing and that we shouldnt be so hostile toward one another if our goal was common. He said to me that he offered 2 weeks ago and now couldn't. THIS WAS NOT GOING BEHIND YOUR BACK TO BREAK THE NAP, this was finding out where app's place was at if you guys decided to break the nap. If i was going against you, i would of pm'd osi, oddr, etc... and you would of heard from more than one alliance (app) that we were. instead you nap them, fall for whatever tactic they have because you can face not having #1 planet as well. So don't tell me my actions alone is what sparked this, if you wouldn't of snuck around behind sun and lordn's backs and kicked amon; then this post wouldn't exist. but for that, it does and now we are making sure we have backup in your backstab. 100% decided to stick behind you til the end, and now you dont have #1 planet, you need to **** with things?

no need to honor our "friends" anymore. anything else you need explained.

~DigitalZero

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote