View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 13:30   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hey Tomkat it was me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
On a side note anyone hear about that thing where you suck on a 2p if your about to be breathalised and it returns a negative reading?
Probably an urban myth, like if you breathe really hard it shows up negative.

It's silly though - one of my friends bought a breathalyser test (about £50) that has 200 or so readings in, before you send it off to get reset again. The results were pretty erroneous. We spent a day in the pub playing with it. I still showed up as under the limit after 6 pints, whereas one of my friends just had 2 drinks and showed up as over the limit. It was quite fun trying to reach the 0.25 level though.

A lot is to do with the alcohol in your mouth at the time.

I know that if you think you're just about on the limit but might be under, then you should say you've been smoking. That means the police won't bother to breathalyse you there but will take you down to the police station for it, in which time you might show a low enough reading to be ok.