View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2011, 09:49   #43
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: TGV's round summary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
HR: Thanks for a wonderful round with true allies. Williams of NewDawn said to me that he would never be able to tell his members to recall from ingal when we were attacking, saying that no ally was going to be able to do that. You guys proved exactly the opposite, with lower score and less experienced members, you did what ND said was impossible, well done, and I will always keep sending new recruits your way.

It was a pleasure. sorry about the ingal defence incidents, people dont allways check before they launch, our word is our bond and in a way Williams is right, to simply order a player to recall rarely works, allways treating your members with respect and making a polite request with good reasoning behind it and a reminder of your alliances rules on being allied and not being afraid to stick to those rules even if it costs you the member does.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote