View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2006, 00:08   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, erm , Fable : The Lost Chapters (Now known as "The WoW Argument Thread")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
So in my not at all humble opinion, saying that warriors are a stronger dps class than rogues is a shower of shite.
For a good while, we had a PVP Rank 13 warrior in our guild. The first time he joined us in Molten Core, we had him swap out half his gear before we got to Gehennas, because he kept pulling aggro on every single mob even without doing anything special. He also lead the damage meters on every single run he was in, easily trouncing Rogues with good gear and weaponry such as Perdition's Blades.

And from what I've been hearing around the Rogue community - I have a level 60 rogue myself, it's definitely not an isolated case.