View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2006, 12:41   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, erm , Fable : The Lost Chapters

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Youre server has crap mages then.
This is not a single server phenomenon.

Quote:
no, but 20/2 = 10 ... they upped it to 4 at a later patch.
Pity you didn't use the correct grammar to suggest you were talking about something that was only the case 6 months ago or more.

Quote:
you said mage dps was increasing due to newer raid dungeons... I just asked how you figure that and it also implies it was low to start with.
1. It doesn't imply that it was low to start with. You know, "English"?
2. It was low to start with.
3. The change is two fold. One is that there's less impetus for going for the mana efficient, more survivable but in essence less DPS frost tree, the other is that mage itemisation is better in BWL, and even Z'G, than it is in MC.

Quote:
I was referring to the trend of mages going frost-spec specifically for MC.. I'm just saying there's more to WOW than just MC runs and I wont let a single instance just because its popular dictate what my end-game role should be.
Being frost spec doesn't make you useless outside MC, you know. There are PvP frost specs that put out large amounts of damage, for example.

Quote:
0 / 46 / 5
I'm assuming the 5 is in Arcane, not Frost (even though Frost is the 3rd tree and arcane is the 1st. I'll assume you haven't put 5 talent points into frost bolt.)

Congratulations, you're the first mage I've ever seen without Improved Arcane Explosion, Evocation and Clearcasting.

Quote:
fire tree has lots of +crit & +damage talents. I'm not saying it'll always happen, but damn if it doesn't seem to happen a lot.
+16%, make it about 25% overall (assuming you chaincast scorch). Exaggeration agogo.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote