View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2006, 13:11   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, erm , Fable : The Lost Chapters

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
I meant they are capable as off-tanks, they don't really have the staying power of a warrior. Paladins really are terrible healers though I can't imagine why you'd put them in the role of heal-bot.
Paladins generate 1/3 of the aggro of any other healing class with their heals. Paladins have the highest health/mana heals of any healing class.

They are excellent healers.

Quote:
I'm aware of the changes in the manual about the role of a mage, but one can't take any of the class summaries too seriesly as talent trees & items are constantly being tweaked and balanced out.
The change in class summary reflects a change in roll that the mage has been given. Mages now summon 10 water instead of 4, and it's an excellent improvement - it's just the only ones the mages have.

Quote:
My point was, mages have not changed from a role of ranged dps, we can out dps any class with ease if you know how to play properly.
That just isn't true. Mage dps is increasing, mainly because things in BWL and AQ don't tend to be fire immune so frost spec isn't required, but that has the side effect of making the Arcanist Regalia even more useless than it is already.

Quote:
I have difficulty avoiding stealing agro from other classes cause even my lowest damage spells sometimes out dps the tank.
DPS doesn't matter that much for tanking :eng101, and that sounds more like a bad tank than a high damage mage.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 6 Jan 2006 at 13:19.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote