View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2006, 11:13   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, erm , Fable : The Lost Chapters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
New warlock curse has significantly upped mage dps to the point where they out damage me on most raid bosses and trash clearing sessions.

Also, add TOEP and Zandalar hero charm and you've got amazing burst dps potential. Mage in my guild hits with 4k crit frostbolts... destroying people in pvp!
TOEP and the Hero Charm don't really count, as whilst it is an "I Win" button, it's possible to make them useless in a pvp (up until this patch they were dispellable, and a stun/interrupt really spoils their usefulness), and even so it's still only every 1:30 that mages are useful, even with two of the best items in the game. In pve, anywhere where they'd be really useful, you can't use them because you'll pull aggro. They're useful at Ragnaros and Razorgore and Nef Phase 1, and not that much else.

I'm assuming you're a rogue. Rogues have problems of their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
I wouldn't say that, they still are a melee hybrid, they can't expect themselves to be tanks, that's not really their role.
They can't tank, they can't really do melee damage. They can do spell damage. There's a reason paladins are waking up to the idea of stealing +dmg/healing cloth drops.

Quote:
They are a melee class augmented by spells and auras, this makes them flexible in a variety of roles. The only thing I found with a paladin is that they are at their best when partied up with another class, that appears to be where their talents are focused.
They're a healbot. There's no point in taking a class to a raid which is worse at its task than another class. You don't take feral druids over rogues, and many guilds don't take rogues over warriors.

Quote:
Btw, as my main is a mage (see avatar), where do you get water boy over ranged dps from
Check your manual. It says "the mage is the master of ranged dps. Only the rogue can put out more damage, and they have to be in melee range". It used to say that in the class summary on the wow official site.

Now it says "The Mage is a very important and helpful party member. One of the Mage's most powerful abilities is Polymorph, which allows it to control the number of monsters currently attacking the party. The mage is also able to use a teleportation spell, allowing it to travel through the land more quickly. Mages can even summon in food and drink to help everyone recover faster from battle."

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 6 Jan 2006 at 11:23.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote