View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 21:28   #71
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Israel prison break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
And yet Egypt and Syria did just that--they attacked Israel in 1973 (Israel had the bomb by the late '60s, possibly even at the time of the Six-Day war but certainly by the time of the Yom Kippur war). One should never count on one's enemies being in their right minds (especially, I think, in the middle east). :/.
I think someone has been reading far too much Tom Clancy.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote