View Single Post
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 17:44   #66
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Israel prison break

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
Oh im sorry, if you tell me what you call it when a territory only uses what it can find in its immediate vicinity ill defer to that terminology.
Well for a start:
a) The stability of a resource is greatly increased if the resource is sourced locally.
b) There is a limit to how much of a resource can be externally sourced.
c) The resource of 'money' itself limits the ability of a nation to source resources externally.

Quote:
Strawman, im ridiculing your 'idea of resources' not disputing that resources can be limiting
That's not what a strawman is.

My argument is that no population boom can continue indefinately without natural limiting factors occuring thereinby ending that population boom.

My examples so far have been:
1) Resources (water, food, employment, socks, shoes, table napkins ... take your pick)
2) Human action (by the population itself)
3) Mess extermination events which are causatively linked to over population (eg. Famine and plague).

Quote:
The forum doesn't like idiotic postings.
I have demonstrated heroic patience with you so far. I myself am not quite sure why. I would advise you to take advantage of this rare boon and not to abuse it.