View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 12:51   #42
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: What should my home drinks cabinet contain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Short summary for the ADHD crowd: Buying house tomorrow, what do I need in the bar?

OK, that got rid of 60% of readers, for the non-attention deficit crew, here's the deal.

We finally move into our own home out here in Florida tomorrow. I have 'set aside' space (from this time forward to be known as 'GET THE **** OUT OF DADDY'S SPACE') for a bar area on our enclosed patio.

Now, I tend to grab stuff when I go to places abroad, I just came back from Guyana with a couple bottles of Demerara rum. No idea if it's any good, but what the ****.

So, now, my question to you, good citizens of GD, is what would you consider essential for a bar worthy of having people round for the odd drink and occasional party.

I'm in Phoenix airport, but from memory, I reckon we currently have:

Three types of Gin
Normal Tequila
Premium Tequila
Smirnoff Red Label Vodka
Stupid expensive Russian Vodka I'll never drink
Triple Sec
Baileys
Amarulla
Cointreau
Whisky (Grouse I think)
Rum (Coconut, Dark and Demerera)

So, what should I get next time I'm in Duty Free?

you really need something shockingly expensive in there that you can refuse to touch around uncultured barbarians, but will inevitably get dragged out after a long party and be rapidly consumed by drunken unappreciative scum.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote