Thread: Bumming smokes
View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 12:50   #14
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bumming smokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
The fact that the first person I saw to use this phrase on GD recently was pig has caused me to laugh so hard I shook my office to pieces.
Why did you laugh so hard?

I do really care about the environment. I recycle and use public transport, as well as tell others to watch what they are doing.

My vision is that one day cars won't be needed, we will be serviced by such a good public transport system that cars would become obsulete. Although this will never happen unless they nationalised all the trains and buses and had them under one network and not for profit etc.

My dad said that in the 60s when you travelled with british rail, you could have a cup of tea at the station and take the tea cups with you on the train, drink your tea and eat your scone and then leave your tea cups at the station you arrived at.

He said that because the whole network was under the same umbrella, it didn't matter where the china was from as it was all the same.

He also liked the pictures in the carriages. Proper train journeys he describes them as.