View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 16:50   #61
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: the Union Forever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nack21
Well that's a bit rich coming from a country that is now overwhelmed in certain counties by 2nd and 3rd generation 3rd world immigrants who now dictate the local government policies and religious policies of these areas. It is almost like establishing an independant colony of their own within England. They have little or no regard for English culture, tradition, law, politics or the views of the indigionous populace of these areas.
I have left the shores of the not so Great Britain a long time since, due to the general escalation of apathy, social decay, drug culture, violence, social benifit scrounging, and all the tax increases that are introduced almost on a daily basis, to sustain the cost of this crumbling society.
i say give Scotland its independance, Scots are less tolerant of this type of intrusion. i would like to see them do as most other countries do with regard to non nationals, give them no rights no finacial support and no free accomodation. that would be a nice starting point.
Welcome to GD, I'm sure you'll fit right in.*

Gimmick or no, spammer or no.

*Where the hell are the Gulags I ordered? Stalin must be spinning in his grave.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote