Thread: Donations
View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2013, 15:07   #42
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Donations

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
so to summarize the players that choose not to utilise the ingame features of gal donations and exile want it removed .
cry me a smurfin river
No not at all. It's about capping these features because although they are basic game features that are needed there open ended/high threshold limits are severely open to tactics that an element of fairness out the game.

For example why should a galaxy have unlimited exiles and 4-5 people self exiling around avoiding playing knowing that once they all get in that galaxy then they won't get incommings as they have a clutch of highly influential players in there.

Why should someone be able to sign up at tick 336 and then basically avoid playing whilst have a top ten roid count for 300+ ticks whilst hoarding all his funds into gal/ally fund so he is artificially small and bash inactives knowing that no organised attack can hurt him.

Although I have no issue with sacrificing your planet for covops why should it be such an easy research to obtain and why should again avoiding incommings and being artificially small mean you can be more proficient at it?

Everyone should be equally open to incommings wether they are playing normally or using other methods.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote