Thread: Donations
View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2013, 05:00   #37
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Donations

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaladjay View Post
Obviously you are among the unwashed players that needs a minder to tell you the difference between right and wrong as you have to play to win by technicalities rather than by game skill how sad for you ...
That is a logical fallacy, and you're wrong too. My planet finished the round at rank 207 and my gal was 17th. In the history of PA, I've never donated resources to anyone. How about you argue your point using actual arguments, rather than ad hominem attacks and emotionally charged language? Be a big boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
I agree that (resource)donations through any means(other than farming) isn't against the rules. But recent rounds have proven that it can give such an advantage(same as exiling) that we're no longer playing on a 'level' and 'balanced' playing field. I don't think it would be a bad thing to explore possibilities of restoring the balance in this.

One of these possibilities could be to limit the size of donations further, or to 'tax' donations to players that did not put the resources into the funds. This way you could ensure backhacking and latestarting remain viable personal strategies, but limit the overpowered advantage it gave to galaxies like 3.3 this round.
As I said before, the current situation is not a good one. I would like to see the galaxy race become interesting again.

I'm just railing against this holier than thou attitude where you're not only required to follow all the actual rules, but also all of the "rules" that the moral crusaders of the community come up with to disguise their own incompetence. Just because someone is doing something you don't like and think should be illegal, doesn't mean it actually is illegal and requires punishment.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 13 May 2013 at 05:08.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote