View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 10:44   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Corporate Whoring Materialistic Debt-Inducing Day

That's right folks, it's nearly Corporate Whoring Materialistic Debt-Inducing Day* and I want to know what you want/expect/demand even if it costs blood!

I have personally have no idea. I might get an electric razor because they seem ideal for a person who constantly gets irritation and cuts** but I've never owned one. Are they any good and are they expensive to use (i.e. when replacing the blades)?

This is a strange christmas because the only things I actually want are better versions of the things I already have, which automatically rules them out as gifts.

*Christmas, for those not in th know
**lol, emo
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote