View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2012, 22:36   #18
Merlin
Wizard

Merlin is on a distinguished road
Re: New MH team / head of MH team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Merlin what are Monroe and cin doing?? I go to see my gf 1-2 times a round and have to either get an exception which means we can't play together (which is the primary reason I still play) or I have to do it all on 3G on my phone when I'm there, in an area where 3G is hit and miss. I haven't played as long as you guys but most ppl know we are different people and not cheating, we just want to play as team mates
They hope to remove the non interaction part of the exception. Since getting an exception penalizes legitimate players trying to do the right thing by getting an exception. I would think you will still need an exception but you won't be forced to play a gimped up set of planets.

MH doesn't have the tools to catch people using VPN or SSH and we get the fall out by trying to play fair. However as you and many of us well know its anything but fair.

Classic example we were harassed all last round with an exception. And we thought we might be left alone for a 2 week winter round....BUT NO!!

We got closed. I can tell you if they don't make this rule change we won't be playing anymore.

We can only hope some PA crew put a tiny bit of sanity back into the exception rules.