View Single Post
Unread 21 Dec 2012, 15:28   #10
Merlin
Wizard

Merlin is on a distinguished road
Re: New MH team / head of MH team?

Here's my nag and the reason I'll probably now quit PA after 12 years and 49 rounds. I buy 3 credits every round. Nitemare and I play in the same alliance and we BP together. We give away one credit to help the game stay alive.
Then we come to the ultimate stupidity.
We are forced to get an exception because we have the same IP address.
NOW you don't have a choice, you don't get an exception you can't play and you get closed.
So you get an exception, but that means your planets are gimped.
You can't interact or you get warned and closed for playing the bloody game.
This means you can't attack together, which you can do with every other alliance member, you also can't defend together which any player even a FREE account can do. You cant defend an alliance mate on the same tick or the same shit comes down on you.
This never used to be a problem, we played for many happy years under an exception and never got hassled at all till this last round.
Kargool decided to spend the round harassing us, and then Ace who should be removed from MH followed up on the same assinine policy and harassed us some more. We got closed for the xmas round if you can believe it.
If I steal my neighbors wifi and play I'm fine. If I vpn into another IP address I am ok too. But if I play by the rules I am screwed. We've played for 12 years they know us. And yet they screw us over.
Its time MH was disbanded. Long over due in fact.
Ace is past his expiry date and thats no lie as most players will attest.