View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2009, 00:20   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Ascendancy Recruitment Policy (ARP!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
You've really just explained how you break the ally limit.
You could have done all this same fun stuff, but only with actually sticking to the ally limit too.
And why would you do this? because its a rule.
Just like you could play 30 accounts and I'm sure you could make some fun system and reason for playing 30 accounts , but you dont do that because theres a rule against it.

Can you please get the EULA for me and manual and any other form of written thing by the PA Team where this 'rule' is stated?

I will refer to it as 'arbitrary Shhhhhhh-rule #1': You cannot play with the people you like if this group exceed 90 people!

(If you do not understand my mockery: You are wrong and not understanding what I am saying or you are deliberately ignorant and are trying to badmouth Ascendancy. I am sure there are other options but I am guessing they all and the aforementioned will result to the same conclusion that you are making yourself look like an idiot.)