View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2009, 20:57   #9
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Ascendancy Recruitment Policy (ARP!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
That leads me to my next question, Who the hell voted for Kila?
[20:57:21] -Munin- proposition 94 (18 days old): invite Kila. achi commented 'Decent player with good activity who is looking for alliance primarily to attack with. While some may have personal issues with him I think we need the firepower and he is no worse than most of you faggots anyway.'. This prop expired 17 days ago.
[20:57:23] -Munin- The prop passed by a vote of 1602 to 447. The voters in favor were (mz (160), jester (200), marty (119), lokken (1), jbg (100), zaejii (152), IsildurX (52), Kael (10), mista (62), kaneed (20), smasher (30), Olata (20), Anne (204), posi (400), Considence (33), dec (39)) and against (raging-retard (60), thestoom (358), eisoh (28), Theamion (1))